Sometimes it feels awful to be a mom. You’re raging. You’re guilty. You’re all over the place doing things and nothing is getting done, and everyone’s crying, most of all you, and dinner still isn’t even defrosted. All the parenting courses in the world don’t work when you’re overwhelmed and snapping. Wine isn’t really the answer (except sometimes.) Does motherhood really have to be this way?
Confession time - I have struggled as a mother -- I have three beautiful boys, and have had significant challenges, and on top of that I'm flying solo as a single mom. I NEEDED to find answers or I would feel out of control all the time. These are some of the powerful answers I found through searching, prayer, and openness, and quite a bit of trial and error.
I know what it feels like to fail, and I want to teach you exactly where our nastiest feelings come from and how to change them. I know I can help you minimize worry, guilt and frustration and bring all your gifts to your family.
I will be holding your hand (virtually of course) for 8 short days through a powerful process with simple exercises and mindset shifts. You will be supported not just by me but by a group of amazing mamas in my private FB group.
By the end of the 8 days, I guarantee (or yes, your $ back!) you will::
1. Learn how to fix your mood, any minute of the day, in an instant!
2. Figure out exactly where the bad feels are coming from, and address the root.
3. Start replacing worry with power -- it’s all happening in your head and when you change your thoughts you’ll see your outcomes changing too.
4. Get really clear on the exact challenges facing each child, your family in general, and you as a mother. If you don't name the problems, you can't find the solutions.
5. Be supported as you create your customized dream solutions, and start believing they can come true.
6. Visualize and manifest yourself into a state of bliss and gratitude -- BEFORE anything changes in your reality -- and how gratitude changes your reality.
7. Use your words and thoughts with intention to create positive outcomes.
8. What are your strengths as a mother - start believing how awesome you are!
I believe in the power of these concepts to bring peace, love, and solutions to families. I believe in the power of MOTHERS to build beautiful children and homes. Moms really do make miracles.
Mama, get ready to join me for 10 minutes a day, for 8 days. It's a small time investment for a huge payoff if you grasp and implement what we're going to learn here. You can potentially transform your whole perspective on parenting, on life, and on yourself, and see some radical changes happen in your family. I really can't wait to hear your results.
I'd also like to invite you to my Facebook group Moms Make Miracles - a group of powerful moms supporting each other to create our dream lives with the help of Hashem and these truths
"Whoa. I did NOT realize I was dragging these thoughts around with me. You rocked my world! I had sunk into feeling resentful and overwhelmed, beaten down and totally convinced I was the worst mom failure in the neighbourhood. I bought the criticism I had been fed hook line and sinker, and repeated it to myself 24/7.
Keep teaching. Your course changed 6 lives here in Israel!!! You are a messenger from Hashem to pick me off the floor and shift my whole ....everything.
- MG, Israel
“I love the empowerment!
Machshava (thought), dibur (speech), maaseh (action) - those are the three levels to making a new habit/effecting change/manifesting something. It’s a chassidic concept which clearly came to you intuitively 😉
I love how short it was, not overwhelming. Eightdays feels like a totally doable commitment. The ten minutes per day also feels very realistic. The homework feels easy. The concept is insanely powerful. Overall - short, sweet, awesome.
I’m only on day 6, and loving it!”
- Tova B, Maryland
"This is an excellent course — definitely worth checking out!"
- John Doe, Co-Founder, Impressive Company